This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clamav: defective libclamav.la
- From: "Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 19:10:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: clamav: defective libclamav.la
- References: <43A0AD6A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
> The libclamav.la included in clamav-0.87.1-1 is defective. libz.la and
> libbz2.la are listed among the dependencies, but these libraries are
> *not* libtooled and our packages do not provide such .la files. Since
> libtool resolves all .la files listed in dependencies before linking,
> libtool exits with an error "cannot find /usr/lib/libz.la".
> Please remove these non-standard libtool files from your system and bump
> clamav accordingly.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html