This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clamav: defective libclamav.la
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 04:14:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: clamav: defective libclamav.la
- References: <43A0AD6A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
Will come with a new version ASAP
(Also with -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base)
2005/12/15, Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) <email@example.com>:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> The libclamav.la included in clamav-0.87.1-1 is defective. libz.la and
> libbz2.la are listed among the dependencies, but these libraries are
> *not* libtooled and our packages do not provide such .la files. Since
> libtool resolves all .la files listed in dependencies before linking,
> libtool exits with an error "cannot find /usr/lib/libz.la".
> Please remove these non-standard libtool files from your system and bump
> clamav accordingly.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html