This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: netcat nc ???
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel dot thibault at ens-lyon dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:23:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: netcat nc ???
- References: <43B5D74E.12565.37F23C@localhost>
Netcat _is_ available in cygwin, and is called nc. You probably have
another interfering program.
Wes S, le Sat 31 Dec 2005 00:56:46 -0500, a écrit :
> If you were trying to copy a hard drive image from a remote pc over
> the lan to your pc running cygwin what would the commands be at both
You can use ssh for this:
dd if=/dev/foo | ssh dd of=image
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html