Re: cygwin Digest 6 Jan 2006 16:37:18 -0000 Issue 4727

> Please, please, PLEASE, http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR.
> Or do it manually.  But don't repeat what you just did here.  Blindly
> replying to a digest message, with LOADS of email addresses listed in
> raw form, is unacceptable on this list.

Thanks for informing me about this.
Well im using a Web based client, have to do all the trimming manually.
Ur Patch is in the cygwin cvs and xine also changed their codebase to
check for the availability of missing funcs.
I did found out some reasons about why the functions were not there in
cygwin by myself.
But could not report my findings on time :( as im subscribed in digest mode.
like ur fix for the getsubopt function

i was http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#J/K
> --
> Eric Blake