Re: Cygwin(1.5.18) gcc (3.4.4) problems when compileing esd test prg

> > I am tring to compile this sample program on cygwin 1.5.18 and gcc (gcc 3.4.4)
>
> You're writing a program that tries to call esound libraries.  These
> libraries are not in the Cygwin distribution.  You'll have to build them
> yourself or find them elsewhere (Cygwin Ports has packages I believe.)
They are currently a part of the cygwin net release.
Please check the line no 2301 in the setup.ini
But i cannot compile the program, even though i have installed them.
I dont know how other programs that use esound like the Gnome libs,
etc emmbed in them.
They all seem to compile fine :( like the enlightenment

> Brian
Thanks,
Vijay