Download interrupted. How to get only lacking files?

I tried to download cygwin modules with a 56k
connection.
The download was interrupted after a few hours.

If I try to download again, will the cygwin setup
program know which files where successfully downloaded
?
Or does it download the whole and overwrite existing
components?
(Should I install downloaded modules before
re-downloading? How?)

In fact, I want to get the GRASS SIG. It is not
obvious for me to know which cygwin modules are
required. I have the feeling that running the cygwin
setup is like getting an OS (more exactly an virtual
machine) and misc applications the same time...

Any help is welcome. Thanks.