Re: problems with running Gnome applications

Christopher Faylor wrote:
That said, however, we don't provide support for "cygwinports".  You
downloaded that from another site and there is another mailing list
devoted to it.  The fact that it has the word "cygwin" in it doesn't
mean that many people here are familiar with it.

Well, my problem with Bluefish was solved by installing cygwin-server, which happens
to be part of the "official" cygwin distribution.

Thank you for the directions, anyway.