can't install rpm

Hello,

I have an quastion regarding RPM instalation. I'm trying to install tinyos on cygwin, and after downloading the neccesary packets I got a message:
bash: rpm: command not found

I I wanted to install rpm, and I found it on http://sourceforge.net/projects/cygwin-rpm/ but when I download it I cannot open .tar.tar file. I tried to change to .tar.gz but it doesn't work.

Am I on the rght path? Could somebody please help me to install rpm on cygwin?

Thank you