Gearzone Request - 511 Tactical Clothing, Blackhawk Clothing, WileyX eyewear, ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body Armour and Tactical Headsets Supplier

My new site "http://www.gearzoneproducts.com"; has recently gone live,
and in order to increase the visitor count, I have been looking for
link exchanges from sites that link to other 511 Tactical Clothing and
Equipment, Blackhawk, WileyX,  ESS Googles, Night Ops, Paraclete Body
Armour and/or Tactical Headsets related sites, which is how I found
your page "www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg00186.html".

Therefore I was wondering if you would be interested in a reciprocal
link exchange with us.

Please take a look at the site and give me any comments that you may
wish to make.

Unlike many other mails that seem to be going around the internet
nowadays, I have not created a link page with everyone under the sun on
it - if you are interested in exchanging links with me, simply reply to
this mail and confirm that you do wish to swap. Then we can arrange to
do so!

Should you do not wish to exchange, simply ignore this email and accept
my apologies for the intrusion, I will not bother you again.

However, if you would like to link up to us our html link is below:

Products</a> - Gear Zone Products suppliers of High Quality Tactical
Gear and Equipment for the Law Enforcement and Military Community
including 5.11 Tactical, WileyX eyewear, ESS Goggles, Tactical Assault
Gear, Blackhawk, Night Ops Illumination Tools, Paraclete and Paca Body
Armour. Military, Law Enforcement and volume discounts available. </p>

Best regards,
Barry