Re: Don't understand proc magic check.

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Nahh, didn't help.  Bizarro.
>
>   Oh, hang on.  "DESTDIR=" doesn't seem to work.  Just specifying
> "prefix=/usr" turns out to do the trick.
>
>   Bingo!  Thanks Brian.  That's exactly what the message was trying to tell
> me.

Ah, that will teach me to type commands that I haven't actually used.  I
configure with --prefix=/usr specifically so I can do these after
building the DLL and stopping all services:

    make -C cygwin install-headers install-man
    make -C utils install
    make -C cygserver install
    # run CMD.EXE and install cygwin1.dll+cygwin1.dbg

This is my equivalent of installing the full snapshot, except that I
build it myself with a handful of local patches.

Brian