Re: sshd and network share permissions

Dave Korn wrote:
On 06 April 2006 16:01, Joseph Hetrick wrote:

	I've set cygwin sshd up according to the following (which seems to be
what is posted to the list at various intervals).

http://pigtail.net/LRP/printsrv/cygwin-sshd.html

  Well, if you've read those posts, you'll also have read the follow-ups,
won't you, and so you'll already have known before you even sent that post
that you aren't going to get an answer here, won't you, and so it isn't really
clear why you even bothered to finish the post and send it, is it?

I'm not really sure I see what you're getting at. Unless its that I didn't also mention that I read and followed /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README

I see plenty of responses to postings with less specific and less complete postings than my own, which normally direct folks to openssh.README.

My questions were more directed at the behavior that I was seeing and if it fit with what I should be seeing when sshd runs as SYSTEM.

I wasn't groveling for a canned solution, I was merely following posting rules, and asking a few questions related to what I was seeing in hopes that I could get a confirmation or two.

Joe

    cheers,
      DaveK