Re: Not sure what the problem is...

Hi,

Well, I'm runing the program on computer that does not
have cygwin installed.  I just put a copy of the
cygwin1.dll in the windows path.

My typo, I do have it like this
system("ls -la c:\\mydir >
c:\\mydir\\tmp\\lookup.txt")

as I mentioned in my post, the same program runs in
other computers running windows xp, just not running
on this particular machine.

I couldn't get it to recognize /cygdrive/c/mydir or
/c/mydir since cygwin is not installed on the
computer.  I tried adding the mount v2 info in the
registry but that didn't work.  I would appreciate
very much if you can help me to get it to recognize
posix path.