Re: rlogin or telnet from Unix to WinXP

Use secure shell (openssh), the r protocols are deprecated due to
security concerns.  Secure shell is a drop in replacement for the r
protocols (mostly) with much better security and has become the
standard.

There is a secure shell deamon that can be run under Cygwin and should
do what you want.

Brett