GPL Alert: Super

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
It's a GUI around a bunch of command-line video file editing tools.

Installs both cygwin1.dll and cygz.dll in the System32 folder. Can't find any mention of source code on the web site.

(I won't even mention that it distributes these open source command-line tools without any source code as well. Oops... looks like I just did.)

- Michael