Re: Unable to delete directory in Cygwin

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 05:21:36PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>On 16 June 2006 15:22, Brett Serkez wrote:
>>I simply clarified to the original poster what was happening under the
>>hood on the UNIX/Linux side so they could understand, essentially
>>defending why it isn't supported under Cygwin.
>
>I think that you may have added confusion rather than clarity, but I'm
>sure your motives were benign :)

Right.  No motive speculation was intended in anything that I wrote.  I
just don't like the last word in a discussion to be an incorrect
statement.

I'm 90% sure that the discussion about linux was incorrect but I was
trying to point out that I didn't want to argue about what linux does
when, in the end, it doesn't matter.

cgf