Re: Thread Injection + Cygwin problems

Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Wed, Jun 21, 2006 at 07:44:15AM +0100, Kaveh Goudarzi wrote:
cgf wrote:
Sorry.  Don't know.  I've given you the basic facts but researching this
further is not something that I'm interested in doing.  Your use is
very much a corner case and if it doesn't work then I'm not terribly
concerned.  However, if you think you have a fix for the behavior you
can certainly submit it to cygwin-patches.

	Thanks ... I will try to reduce it to a simple case and see
if I can find out what is going on.

	If anyone can think of another way of getting access to a running
cygwin apps environment variables please let me know.

thanks again.

Kaveh.