Where to get cygwin gcc 3.3.3 source

Can someone tell me where I can get the *actual* cygwin gcc 3.3.3 source? The installer option to install source always install gcc 3.4.5 source, even when you have gcc 3.3.3 selected in the installer. I tried downloading gcc 3.3.3 from the GNU web site, but when I build it using a config that matches the Cygwin gcc 3.3.3 installer binary, I get different behavior from apps that I compile with it. Looking through the Cygwin gcc 3.3.3 release notes it appears the gnu gcc 3.3.3 source may have been patched further for Cygwin release.

Thanks in advance,

John