Re: Accessing network drive with ssh

David Greene wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Searching the mailing list archives or looking into the FAQ would have
been of some help.

Rather than let this extremely unhelpful reply be the last word, I'll relate my experience. I'm sorry, but it's nearly impossible to do web searches on this topic. I know, I spent weeks doing them.

The FAQ has zero useful information about this particular issue.
It should definitely be added.  The FAQ itself sorely needs to
be reorganized.  Too many things are covered under too broad of
topics.  It's very hard to find answers to specific questions.

Funny, this seems to be relevant to me:

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.shares

I'm not disputing that the FAQ could be clearer (the linear form it's in just now probably isn't ideal, but hey, what do I know?), but it only took me 30 seconds to find that..