Re: Can NTFS junctions be listed?

John and Holly Klug wrote:
Is there a utility for cygwin that can list NTFS junction points? Perhaps an option for find? I am interested in junctions that are not on the same partition.

No, there is no Cygwin utility that is conscious of junction points.

It appears that junctions from sysinternals.com gets an invalid instruction when run my Athlon XP machine.

As mentioned, that's an issue for the sysinternals folks.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746