Re: installer: select packages: text background color

Igor Peshansky wrote:
On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, mwoehlke wrote:
Daniel Convissor wrote:
On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 06:46:52PM +0000, Eric Blake wrote:
This bug was also reported about a year ago, and fixed about a year
ago.
Great, thanks.
[snip]

However, be aware that the most recent build I've tried still gets the
tree-structure color wrong, such that the tree lines and icons are
invisible (in my actual colors, they are a different but visually
indistinct color, but I have found that some colors make them 100%
indistinct).

Please try the latest setup snapshot (2.551, I believe) from <http://cygwin.com/setup/snapshots/>. If it still exhibits the same problem, please post the exact color settings you use, so that I can try reproducing it on my machine. If you're running on an OS other than XP, it would be interesting to know too.

Ah, much better, thanks! My apologies, I didn't realize it had been fixed. (I assume this also corrects the string bug I found?)

--
Matthew
And now back to your regularly scheduled e-mail.