RE: Permissions problems after domain change

> another. Now when I
> some of my own
> tell me what I
> fix this? TIA.

For file permissions one issue is that your OLD domain
account is not the same as your NEW account (even if the
names are the same of course.)

There is a (fairly tedious) tool available on Windows
for fixing such problems "SubInACL.exe"  (I read it as
(SUBstitute INstead a differenc ACL or permission".)

It's a pain to use but quite powerful important when
a machine changes domains and the old users and groups
no longer have access.

--
Herb Martin, MCSE, MVP
HerbM@LearnQuick.Com http://LearnQuick.Com