Re: Apache 1.3.33 on W2003 problems only on system boot

Hello, Igor.

IP> The fact that the service doesn't work after system boot and then works
IP> fine after a restart seems to suggest that it's started too early (before
IP> some other service).  You need to discover what that service is (could be
IP> the firewall service, or Tcp/ip, or something else) and add a dependency
IP> to it by using the -y cygrunsrv option.  Your cygcheck output confirms
IP> that your apache service has no dependencies.

Thank you for suggestion but it doesn't work.
I've added dependency on tcpip first and on literally
all remaining installed services later but it doesn't
help. And neither I have any firewall.

But I found offender - Terminal Services on W2003.
Whenever they installed (even if service itself
disabled by hand)- I get these errors both with sshd and
apache 1.3. httpd2 works though. Adding -y TermService
to cygrunsrv's arguments does not change anything.
If I just deinstall Terminal Services - everything
works as intended without any additional dependencies
required. So I'm stuck on this so far.

--
Regards,
Sergei Kolodka