Re: Potential bug in sshd

Dave,

  BTW, if you have a Logitech webcam, now would be a good time to disable the
associated "Logitech Process Monitor" service.  Or is there anything else by
the way of hardware/software that you've installed just recently?
YOU NAILED IT

That was my next step... couple of days ago I wasted a good deal of
time trying to install QuickCam drivers and software. I never managed
to get the camera working. From the experience and from googling
around I don't have the best impression of Logitech software and had a
hunch that may be it.

Turned off LPM service and my sshd works!

I don't suppose You know how to get the actual camera working (pointer
to a website)? ;)

THANKS,
Mike