Re: Libarcball

dvmorris wrote:
Does anyone know anything about libarcball? I am trying to compile a linux
program on cygwin, and I get an error saying a file libarcball.a is
incompatible, and then it says "cannot find -larcball".

I can't seem to find any documentation on it anywhere, and I don't really
know who to ask for help,

<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=libarcball>

You can gather from the results of the above query that libarcball.a is not
part of any Cygwin package currently distributed through cygwin.com.  If you
want it, you'll need to build it yourself or find someone on the net who has
already.

Holliston, MA 01746