wtmpx support

I think that winsup/cygwin/include/utmpx.h should include the following definition, similar to the existing one for UTMPX_FILE:

#define WTMPX_FILE _PATH_WTMP

I'm hitting a compile error in rxvt-unicode:

# if defined(HAVE_STRUCT_UTMPX) && defined(HAVE_UPDWTMPX)
      updwtmpx (WTMPX_FILE, utx);
# endif

Both HAVE_STRUCT_UTMPX and HAVE_UPDWTMPX are true, so I think we ought also to have WTMPX_FILE. Since cygwin's utmp/wtmp file formats seem to be arranged so that they can be opened and used without error by functions that expect to populate either struct utmp OR struct utmpx, we can use _PATH_UTMP for UTMP_FILE and UTMPX_FILE interchangeably -- that part is already in cygwin's code. The same logic, I think, holds for _PATH_WTMP, WTMP_FILE, and WTMPX_FILE.

Hence the requested #define, above.

--
Chuck