Re: RE: RE: Make and rsync can no longer find commands?

Right after sending my last message, I finally noticed what was different about the cmd.exe path and the bash path. It wasn't the spaces, but the Windows path has an empty element in it:

...;C:\Program Files\Common Files\GTK\2.0\bin;;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;...

That seems to be what tripped up cygwin. When running bash, the path is copied, but the empty element is omitted. I don't know if my system path changed, or if cygwin did, but the two were not happy together. Removing the empty element on the path made everything happy again.

Thanks for the help.

--Ned.