Re: Fw: help win winxp install

On 1/9/07, Eric Blake <ebb9@byu.net> wrote:

this outlines my point exactly. we need to give _all_ of the mirrors not a _48_ hour but at max a _24_ hour. and _all_ the mirrors should have the same packages. this goes back to having _libintl8_ but not being able to get the _libintl3_ packages.

TIDSIHD. but what we need is to have _all_ the mirrors _mirror_ each
other. does the main cygwin server have libintl8?
--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.