Re: Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc.

At 5-2-2007 17:58, Charles Wilson wrote:
Sounds to me like we need to consider extending the setup.ini format (and, by extension, the setup.hint format) to include an optional field:

If you want a use a popup, please make it aware of the --quiet option!

I run 'setup.exe --quiet' from a simple .bat script to update my installation (first stopping and afterwards starting again my sshd). And even that is not always free of popups (when files are still in use).

Therefore I can't do a fully automatic update. And I know setup.exe is not designed for unattended usages, but with the current command line options it can act like it and I do use it that way.

And could the 'file in use' message box also respect the --quiet option?

Regards,
Frank