Download Cygwin???

Hi,

  ...I live in Fox, Alaska.  High-speed internet is not an option at this point.
 Trying to install Cygwin via the usual setup.exe method fails because my
internet connection likes to have problems far too many times during a huge
download...

  Is there any way that I can d/l Cygwin, with the packages that I need, at my
workplace, then write a CD-R and take it home for installation???  Comments or
advice???

Thanks,
Brian