100% CPU Usage and Error Message: Error, messageQ semaphore not equal to zero.

Hi,

I am using the below system configuration:

1. Windows 2003
2. CYGWin 1.3 and CYGIPC 1.09
3. MyApplication created in COBOL i.e., cobol dll's

MyApplication is loaded on CYGWin and i start it through bash prompt . When i start MyApplication, i will specify how many process should be loaded into memory. I am starting ipc-daemon as follow:
"ipc-daemon &".

I am sending thousands of messages to MyApplication for processing and updating to the database.
When I specify less number of process to be loaded to memory, i am not getting the specified error.
But when i increase the process(Say from 5 to 8) to be loaded, i am getting the specified error.

I u require any information plz mail me....

I looking forward for ur status and ur solution.

With Regards,
 Neo.