Can I download packages and install seperately

Hi,
I have a slow internet connection at home and now I want to install cygwin on it. Based on my passed experience, the only way I can do a fresh install is to download setup.exe, run it, configure what packages I want and it will download the packages. This does not work for me this time.

I wonder if I can do the download part at work with broadband, save the downloaded into some portable drive and take the drive home to complete the installation?

I do not think there is such option on the setup.exe GUI, but want to know if there is some way.

Thanks.