Re: pygtk installs only in python2.4?

I have two python directories in cygwin/lib:
python2.4, which only contains the directory site-packages, and
python2.5, which contains a lot of stuff, but whose site-packes
directory is mostly empty.

The site-packages directory of python2.4 contains stuff which I assume
comes from two different packages: pygtk2 and Numeric. I haven't put
anything there myself.
Is it the responsibility of the Python package, or by pygtk2 and
Numeric to put their files in the correct python version directory?

The files in python2.4/site-packages:
Numeric/
Numeric.pth
gtk-2.0/
pygtk.pth
pygtk.py
pygtk.pyc
pygtk.pyo

Are there any other Python packages that put files in site-packages?

These are just my observations. I have no idea about what to do about
it myself. Good luck, Luca, and others.

Helge