ftello/fgetpos bug

I'm not sure if this is a newlib bug, or a cygwin bug in how the 32- vs. 64-bit
versions of stdio functions are initialized for std{in,out,err}.  For some
reason, ftello and fgetpos fail to work on the default stdin, but have no
problem once freopen or fopen has been in the loop.

I'm still trying to track it down, but thought I'd bring attention to the
problem.

$ echo hello > blah
$ cat foo.c
#include <stdio.h>
#include <unistd.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
   fpos_t pos;
   FILE *f;
   if (argc > 2)
      f = freopen(argv[1], "r", stdin);
   else if (argc > 1)
      f = fopen(argv[1], "r");
   else
      f = stdin;
   getc(f);
   printf("ftell:%d ", (int) ftell(f));
   printf("ftello:%d ", (int) ftello(f));
   fgetpos(f, &pos);
   printf("fgetpos:%d ", (int) pos);
   printf("lseek:%d ", (int) lseek(fileno(f), 0, SEEK_CUR));
   return 0;
}

$ echo hi | ./foo
ftell:-1 ftello:-1 fgetpos:-1 lseek:-1
$ # Good - a pipe is not seekable, so there is no position
$ ./foo blah a
ftell:1 ftello:1 fgetpos:1 lseek:1
$ # Good - freopen makes stdin track seekable position
$ ./foo blah
ftell:1 ftello:1 fgetpos:1 lseek:1
$ # Good - fopen makes f track seekable position
$ ./foo < blah
ftell:1 ftello:-1 fgetpos:-1 lseek:1
$ # Ouch - ftell and ftello disagree!

--