Re: Problems with XPDF on Cygwin with recent snapshots (newlib ?)

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'll bet that the OP had run rebaseall

Yes!
Usually I run 'rebaseall' with snapshots or rebuilt 'cygwin1.dll'

Pherhaps, in this case, is there some contra-indications to rebaseall?

> so they would have to go through this exercise themselves

Sorry, but I have not a great experience with debugging, so when I detect
some problems I flag them to the list hoping that someone more expert look
at them.

    Angelo.