This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sshd connection timed out
- From: René Berber <r dot berber at computer dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 15:28:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: sshd connection timed out
- Openpgp: url=hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I can:
> -Connect to other computers via ssh
> -Connect to my computer via " ssh localhost ".
> -ping my computer from anywhere (this is, " ping my-domain ")
> but I can't:
> -Connect to my computer (this is " ssh andres@my-domain ") from the Linux net
> recently mentioned or from my own computer.
Look at the way your computer is connected to the net, you probably have a
DSL/Cable gateway which is the real owner of the "my-domain" address you
mentioned, you have to redirect port 22 from the gateway to your PC (wich
probably has a DHCP assigned IP address).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html