This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
program compiled with gcc doesn't print; cygcheck -s shows ssh and vi are missing, how do I get them
- From: Ron Ratney <rratney at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:08:09 -0400
- Subject: program compiled with gcc doesn't print; cygcheck -s shows ssh and vi are missing, how do I get them
- Reply-to: rratney at comcast dot net
two very short C programs compiled OK by gcc but do not produce output.
When I try to run a.exe I get the error message that the program can't
I ran cygcheck -s which found some missing components, most of which I
was able to get through setup. But I can't find ssh or vi. Will either
of these help printf actually print?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html