This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: program compiled with gcc doesn't print; cygcheck -s shows ssh and vi are missing, how do I get them
- From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Ron Ratney <rratney at comcast dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:50:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: program compiled with gcc doesn't print; cygcheck -s shows ssh and vi are missing, how do I get them
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007, Ron Ratney wrote:
> Two questions:
> two very short C programs compiled OK by gcc but do not produce output.
> When I try to run a.exe I get the error message that the program can't
> be found.
> I ran cygcheck -s which found some missing components, most of which I
> was able to get through setup. But I can't find ssh or vi.
> Will either of these help printf actually print?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ Igor Peshansky, Ph.D. (name changed!)
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' old name: Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Freedom is just another word for "nothing left to lose"... -- Janis Joplin
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html