This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot display
- From: Charli Li <KBarticle889459 at aim dot com>
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 17:37:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: gnuplot display
- References: <466B16B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Ron Ratney's mail client expels the following stream of bytes on
6/9/2007 5:08 PM:
> How do I get my display to work with gnuplot? Right now all I get is codes.
Please provide a much more detailed report.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening to repetitive music. ~Marcus Brigstocke
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html