Memory leakage?

Hello list,

  I wonder if there is a memory leakage problem with the current cygwin
release. After upgrading to it, and trying to compile Gnome (using
garnome), the memory usage keeps increasing. Even after I've stopped
the building process, the memory isn't freed up. Does anyone have the
same expeerience?

Greetings, Edgar.
--
       \|||/
       (o o)                                             Just curious...