This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install some individual package
- From: yitzle <yitzle at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:31:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: Install some individual package
- References: <loom.20070608T103836firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/8/07, Enchanter <email@example.com> wrote:
I have installed the cygwin before. Now I want to install some individual
package such as emacs22 or update some packages. How should I do?
Run the setup.exe again and check the package.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html