This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gperf-3.0.3-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:20:43 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gperf-3.0.3-1
- References: <20050412015200.GA22870@coe.casa.cgf.cx> <20060430025212.GA12519@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060527015233.GA18819@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070219220751.GA32695@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20070427163921.GA1939@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of 'gperf' (http://www.gnu.org/software/gperf/)
available for installation. This is the most recent version of gperf
available from ftp.gnu.org.
For a brief description of this package, and a listing of the files it
contains, see http://cygwin.com/packages/gperf .
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and keep clicking "Next".
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html