This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Memory leakage?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:46:35 +0100
- Subject: RE: Memory leakage?
- References: <20070610115635.M17897@edgar-matzinger.nl>
On 10 June 2007 13:00, Edgar Matzinger wrote:
> Hello list,
> I wonder if there is a memory leakage problem with the current cygwin
> release. After upgrading to it, and trying to compile Gnome (using
> garnome), the memory usage keeps increasing. Even after I've stopped
> the building process, the memory isn't freed up.
How exactly are you measuring the memory usage of a process that no longer
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html