This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bashrc question
- From: Reid Thompson <Reid dot Thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: service at shdawson dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:31:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: bashrc question
- References: <006201c7ad28$251c3090$0b0a0a0a@CONTENT>
- Reply-to: Reid dot Thompson at ateb dot com
On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 15:30 -0400, Stephen H. Dawson wrote:
> I am running the latest version of Cygwin on XP Pro. Since day 1, I have
> been getting an error message at startup, "bash: $'\r': command not found".
> Working with a friend, he said I need a bashrc file. He generated and put
> into the C:\Program Files\copSSH\home\MY_USER_ACCOUNT folder. Bash is not
> reading this file.
> Please assist.
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html