This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bashrc question
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:24:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: bashrc question
- References: <006201c7ad28$251c3090$0b0a0a0a@CONTENT>
* Stephen H. Dawson (Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:30:33 -0400)
> I am running the latest version of Cygwin on XP Pro.
Don't think so. CopSSH is no Cygwin application.
> Since day 1, I have been getting an error message at startup, "bash:
> $'\r': command not found". Working with a friend, he said I need a
> bashrc file. He generated and put into the C:\Program
> Files\copSSH\home\MY_USER_ACCOUNT folder. Bash is not reading this
Why should bash read this file? RTFM
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html