This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1)
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:01:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1)
- References: <announce.20070514150517.GA16472@calimero.vinschen.de> <464992B9.email@example.com> <464A5A98.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 16-May-2007 03:12, Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
Michael Schaap wrote:Would you be perhaps interested in giving up gvim?
Yaakov, if possible, could you perhaps release a corresponding gvim as
(Upgrading to vim-7.1 breaks gvim-7.0, so there is some amount of
Please understand that, unfortunately, I had no more warning that
vim-7.1 was coming to the distro than anyone else. I will nevertheless
work on the upgrade ASAP; in the meantime, if you wish to use gvim, you
must downgrade to the last 7.0 release.
If so, I'd be happy to take over. (Unless Corinna jumps in and thinks
it's easier for her to take it, since she already takes care of vim.)
(Redirected to cygwin-apps)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html