This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zip could not handle files above 2GB?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:23:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: zip could not handle files above 2GB?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 16 15:28, Pierre Bernhardt wrote:
> I've a problem to create a zip file >2GB.
> The filesystem the zipfile is stored is ntfs which should
> handle files >2GB (other programms has not a problem with that)
> Any idea?
It might be a bug in Cygwin which has been discussed on this list
3 weeks ago. A patch has been applied to current CVS. See this
thread http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-05/msg00616.html for
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html