This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question about Uninstalling Cygwin FAQ
- From: "Dan M" <zebra_danio at comcast dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 17:15:45 -0400
- Subject: Question about Uninstalling Cygwin FAQ
I am trying to uninstall all of Cygwin. Per FAQs #17 and #16, I did the
1. Used the DOS cd command to set the Windows Command Prompt to
C:\cygwin (which is where I installed it).
2. Entered cygrunsrv -L in the Windows Command Prompt to list the
services I installed.
After this I got error: 'cygrunsrv' is not recognized as an internal or
external command, operable program or batch file.
1. Is it correct to be entering this command in the Windows Command
Prompt as I did? If not, where should it be entered?
2. Or is the error because cygrunsrv is not installed?
3. If it is because cygrunsrv is not installed, how do I tell what
services I installed?
Thanks for your help.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html