This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Ping Yaakov (Was: Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1))
- From: Michael Schaap <cygwin at mscha dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:05:20 +0200
- Subject: Ping Yaakov (Was: Re: Attn: Yaakov - gvim (Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vim-7.1-1))
- References: <announce.20070514150517.GA16472@calimero.vinschen.de> <464992B9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <464A5A98.email@example.com> <4674096C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070616194236.GA4179@calimero.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 16-Jun-2007 21:42, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jun 16 18:01, Michael Schaap wrote:That's fine.
Would you be perhaps interested in giving up gvim?
If so, I'd be happy to take over. (Unless Corinna jumps in and thinks
it's easier for her to take it, since she already takes care of vim.)
I won't jump in. I'm not interested in maintaining any kind of GUI.
Yaakov, if possible, could you please release either a) gvim 7.1, or b)
your gvim maintainership? :-)
In case of b), I'll be happy to take over and prepare a 7.1 release.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html