This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[perl #43265] [RESOLVED] cygwin/Makefile.SHs: miniperl -Ilib for a clean @INC
- From: "Rafael Garcia-Suarez via RT" <perlbug-followup at perl dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:28:51 -0700
- Subject: [perl #43265] [RESOLVED] cygwin/Makefile.SHs: miniperl -Ilib for a clean @INC
- Managed-by: RT 3.6.HEAD (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/)
- Reply-to: perlbug-followup at perl dot org
- Rt-originator: email@example.com
- Rt-ticket: perl #43265
According to our records, your request regarding
"cygwin/Makefile.SHs: miniperl -Ilib for a clean @INC"
has been resolved.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please respond to this message.
For other topics, please create a new ticket.
Please don't feel obligated to say "Thanks" or "Kudos" or "I owe you a beer" -- if you respond to this message it will reopen the ticket. If you must, please send email directly to the person who handled your ticket, and not to the tracking system.
<URL: http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=43265 >
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html