This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Help compiling gcc 4.2.0
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:19:12 -0700
- Subject: Re: Help compiling gcc 4.2.0
- References: <loom.20070621T223937email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Lee Rhodes wrote:
> I have not been able to find g++ 4.2.0 binaries for Windows/XP on line,
> so I am trying to compile g++ from source (groan!).
Please don't crosspost. If you do, at least send one copy with all the
mailing lists in CC and set a Reply-To to one of them. Otherwise you
just create multiple instances of the same thread which wastes time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html